- Consignors receive 60% of their total sales, minus a non-refundable $15 consignor fee paid upon registration.
- Consignors must consign a minimum of 15 (maximum 50) acceptable items.
- $15 seller fee is refunded for first 4 hour volunteer shift worked.
- Volunteers working 2 shifts receive 65% of their total sales
- Volunteers working 3 shifts receive 70% of their total sales.
- Volunteers working 4 shifts receive a maximum 75% of their total sales.
Register to Sell
Consignors receive two exclusive passes to the Private Pre-Sale on Tuesday, September 30th. If you volunteer, you may shop earlier. Shop FIRST with less crowds!
The deadline to enter items in our system is Sunday, September 28th at 11:00 p.m.
Consignor Drop Offs are Monday, September 29th from 12 -7:45 p.m.
Consignors have the opportunity to donate unsold items to our charity partner Good Samaritan Network of Hamilton County.
If you choose not to donate, items must be picked up on Wednesday, October 1st between 5 and 7 p.m.